We all have them in our back pockets and we all use them. Especially when it comes to making time for the gym. The U.S. recommended daily activity is 30 minutes. I personally don’t think 30 minutes is quite enough. But everyone should be able to pull aside a half hour of your day to do something physically active. If you can make time for anything, it should be your health. Right?? This doesn’t mean you need a gym membership either! I made up a quick list of things that help me make it impossible to make an excuse to not work out.
- I always keep a pair of gym shoes in my car, as well as a gym bag full of clothes and towels. Nothing crazy, just a couple sports bras, yoga pants and a tank.
- I have spotify premium. Its not too expensive, and it keeps my playlist updated with
new songs whenever I want. Music keeps me going when I’m really not feeling it.
- I also have multiple earphones. In my car and at home. You can find them for pretty cheap on amazon.
- Hair ties! Ladies, I have them everywhere I go.
- I bought a resistance band
and jump rope. The resistance band is amazing. You can attach it to your door and do any body part you can think of. Mine also came with a little guide book. So simple! And jump rope is killer for cardio.
- I also have multiple fitness oriented apps on my phone, so whenever I need to reference anything I just pull up Myfittnessbuddy and viola! endless work out options.
- And lastly my Fitbit. I love it. It challenges me and allows me to be conscious of how lazy I’m being. They have them in all sorts of price ranges too.