So you only have 10 minutes?? Perfect. Give this high intensity work out a try >>>> 2 rounds should take you just about 10 -12 minutes.
- 10 burpees (make sure NOT to look down, when you come up for the jump!)
- 10 V-ups (shoulder blades must come up too! >>or else it’s just a leg raise)
- 10 Close grip push-ups (targets triceps)
- 10 Alternating single leg glute bridge (squeeze the glutes when the hips come up)
- 10 Inch worm push-up (do not let the hips sag, in the high plank position)
- 10 Squat Jumps (explosive!)
- 10 Dips (you can do these on a bench or curb to make harder)
- 10 Mountain Climbers (one rep is counted after BOTH feet have alternated sides)
- 10 Side Plank Dip (right side)
- 10 Side Plank Dip (left side)
I got through 2 rounds with no breaks, in 10 minutes. I promise you’ll leave sweating.