These tacos are WAY too easy to make. It literally took 7 minutes from start to finish. The “beef-less” ground beef is already seasoned, so I didn’t have to add a thing. Best part: They are under 120 calories each.
- Drizzle olive oil into frying pan
- Medium heat
- Add Trader Joes Beef-less ground beef, half can of black beans and half can of green chiles to the pan.
- Stir frequently for 5 minutes
- Wash Lettuce head, and pull off as many cups as you’d like to eat.
- Layer your lettuce leaf with your protein, 1/2 ounce Lite shredded Mozzarella cheese, and top it with your favorite salsa!
- Makes approximately 8 servings
One thought on “Lo-carb Vegetarian Tacos”